Inclusive in Menu Pricing
- All of our events include crisp white linens for the buffet, decor based off of your event's colors, and any chafing dishes and/or platters if applicable. Buffets include 2 servers for two hours of service
18% Service Charge
- This charge offsets labor and administration costs such as administrative tasks, working with rental companies, dishwashing, packing and loading for your event, site visits, shopping for food, travel time to and from your event, etc. The service charge is not a gratuity for servers and is subject to state and local tax laws.
- Gratuities for staff are not included but are graciously accepted for a job well done.
Guest Count Guarantee
- Family Ties will assume the minimum guarantee listed on the contract. Any increases to the count must be submitted in writing at least 14 days prior to the event and will be considered as an addendum to the contract. You may increase the minimum guarantee, but not decrease it.
- Tho not recommended, the client may make arrangements to keep leftover food if Family Ties agrees that it is still safe to consume, after signing a waiver of liability.
- Family Ties offers professionally trained team members for your event. All staffing requires a four hour minimum. Full service events with more than 100 guests require an Event Manager. Sit down meals require five Servers and three Event Staff per 100 guests.
- - Event Manager: $30 / hour
- - Event Staff / Server: $25 / hour
- - Chef: $40 / hour
- Events canceled with thirty (30) days or more notice can be rescheduled. Rescheduled events for future dates are subject to availability of the caterer. If cancellation occurs within fourteen (14) days of the event, 100% of the contract will be charged. Cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent by confirmed email, fax or courier .
- Cancellation notice should be given in writing. Refunds will be determined by the date of cancellation in relation to the function date. A one month notice is required for cancellation of an event with no charge to the client ( less the non refundable deposit ) Less than a one month cancellation notice will result in a 50% fee of the total estimated cost.And up to 100%
- A non refundable deposit of 25% is required to confirm an event and is required at contract execution. Balance is due two weeks in advance. Unpaid balances are subject to halt of the event.
- Family Ties delivers to the majority of the Treasure Valley. There is a $40 delivery charge for drop off orders. For deliveries outside of the Treasure Valley area and/or after business hours, an 18% service charge will be added to your bill.
- Please allow 48- 72 hour notice on all drop-off deliveries when possible.
- The pick up of equipment is typically scheduled for the end of that business day. Please ensure that all of our items are available for pick up at this time. All leftover food will be removed unless the items that the client wishes to keep are stored and/or refrigerated before our driver arrives.
- Drop off orders are subject to a 25% fee within 72 hours and a 100% fee on the day of the event.
- Last minute emergency orders may be accepted, subject to availability
Prices are subject to change